You will play a key role in building the best online classified products in Colombia by being responsible for:
- Ensuring the efficiency of the products
- All product development from ideation through launch and continuous data-driven iteration (web, M.site, iOS and Android)
- Recruit, manage and coach a team of Product Managers and UX professionals (Currently 3FTE/People)
- Responsibility for visibility, and advertising products revenue.
- Developing highly functional matrix relationships with fellow operational leaders, transforming business requirements into excellent product implementations. The job can only be successful through close collaboration with:
- Head of Marketing
- UX lead
- Sales team.
- CTO and Tech leaders
- Ensuring that the best and most relevant global marketplace product components are prioritized and implemented on Fincaraiz.com.co (e.g. user profiles, messaging, notifications)
- Oversee short-term product improvements and define a long-term strategy for fincaraiz.con.co.
- Creating monetization digital products for professional clients
Our dream candidate...
- Holds a relevant academic degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or business/economics) or equivalent.
- Has minimum 5 years of working experience in Product development or other similar positions in the Internet space
- Has a proven track record of continuously shipping product improvements moving key metrics for its organization
- Has a strong interest on the Internet in general; product development, tech and management in particular
- Proven strong leadership skills with focus on stakeholder management, establishing and pursuing a vision, coaching and data-driven priorization (e.g. OKRs, Hoshin)
- Has experience in leading people and organizations through change
The candidate has partial or full experience of the following tasks and tools:
- Strong analytical skills and analytics tooling proficiency (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Conversion optimization
- Is able to understand and communicate with stakeholders on all seniority and functional levels.
- Design and prototyping mock-ups software (e.g. Balsamiq, InVision)
- Digital Marketing
- Experience of working with agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, Design sprints, design thinking)
- Clear and persuasive communication skills in fluent Spanish and English